WISCONSIN WHITETAIL YOUTH HUNT DETAILS:
WHO: Boys ages 8 to 15
4:30-5:00pm on Friday Evening at The Clark's.
(Events will start at 5:00 including a meal for the kids)
5:00pm Sunday Evening at The Clark's.
(We will send out a text on Sunday around lunch for updated info regarding kills that may change the time)
WHAT TO BRING:
- A DEER TAG!!! If you don't bring a tag, you can't kill a deer. If you need help with how to purchase a deer tag, call Nikki and she can walk you through the process.
- Sleeping Bag/Bedding & pillow
- Blaze Orange Vest/Coat
- Hunting Boots
- Warm Clothes and socks (make sure to have layers of clothing as it will be very cold for the morning hunt but will warm up)
- Camp Chair
- Clean clothes for each day
- Toiletries (tooth brush, tooth paste, deodorant, etc...
- Towels/Wash Cloth
We are very careful with sent when we hunt deer, so if possible, wash all your clothes in sent free or sent block detergent.
This outing includes: all meals from supper on Friday through Lunch on Sunday, snacks, a hunting hat, deer processing if you get a deer and lodging for 2 nights.
Guns and ammo will be provided.
If you can not afford the cost of the outing, please ask about sponsorship.
If there is anything highlighted in yellow that you don't have or any other questions, concerns or if you need directions, please call or text
Nikki at 715-702-2157