Entry Fee: $10 per person, 2 person teams – Register online at https://teamctomo.wildapricot.org
· 2 person teams.
· Youth teams will consist of 2 youth and 1 adult for supervision. Youth must be the shooters. Youth division will be awarded a separate 1st place prize.
· All legal methods for Missouri squirrel hunting are allowed. Bag limits apply.
· Hunting locations will be up to each teams' available hunting land.
· Squirrels must be harvested on the day of the event: February 11th.
· Harvests must be checked in at Seymour Nazarene Church Gymnasium, 354 N Main Street, Seymour, Missouri 65746 by 5:00pm on February 11th.
· All squirrels must be dressed and cleaned at the time of check-in.
· Harvests will be weighed to determine accumulative harvest weight for the team. 1st place will be determined by total weight + total harvest (Bag limits apply). For example, total weight = 8# + total harvest =8 will be a total score of 16. Highest score wins.
All teams must pre-register before the hunt. Online registration and entry fee payment is accepted only at https://teamctomo.wildapricot.org/.
Prize amounts will be determined based on the total number of teams registered for the tournament, so be sure to invite all your friends to participate!
Entry fees will be divided as follows:
50% to Cross Trail Outfitters - Seymour Chapter
20% to 1st Place Youth Team
15% to 1st Place Team
10% to 2nd Place Team
5% to 3rd Place Team
For example, if 40 teams register, $400 will go to support CTO Seymour, $160 will go to the 1st Place Youth Team, $120 will go to the 1st Place Team, $80 will go to the 2nd Place Team, and $40 will go to the 3rd Place Team.
If you have questions, visit our Facebook page and Event page at facebook.com/CTOSeymour417/
Cross Trail Outfitters of Missouri is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
Cross Trail Outfitter of Missouri, 7901 West Farm Rd. 100, Willard, MO 65781