TRIP DETAILS: GREENHEAD LODGE in Peach Orchard, AR is blessing us with a waterfowl hunting weekend which would normally cost $800 per person. They have graciously donated the weekend for CTO Springfield Chapter, therefore the cost of this once in a lifetime trip is $100 per member and $150 per nonmember.
Meet at the Cooper House, Friday night January 18th. Please send money for dinner Friday night and Sunday afternoon as we will be stoping along the way to eat prior to our destination. We will return Sunday January 20th late afternoon (approx. 6:30pm).
Drop off: Cooper's House
Pick up: Cooper's House
Bring your own warm sleeping bag, pillow, camo, clean clothes to change into around the camp, and all your toiletries, etc.
- Licenses are available over the counter at AGFC regional offices, nature centers and many sporting goods stores across the state.
- Call 501-223-6349 or 800-364-GAME (4263) between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mon.-Fri.
- Visit www.agfc.com, click “Buy Licenses.” Telephone and online purchases must be made by credit card. Small game and fishing privileges become effective immediately. A valid printed license or acceptable electronic format license must be in your possession before hunting big game (deer, turkey, bear, elk or alligator). Disability and commercial licenses are not available by phone or online.
- If you are 16 or older, an Arkansas hunting license is required to hunt wildlife unless you are on a licensed game-bird shooting resort that supplies pen-raised birds. The license must be carried with you.
- If you guide, aid or assist someone else for pay or other value, you must have a guide license.
- We will provide all guns and ammo, however if you bring your own gun you must bring your own ammo.