WISCONSIN YOUTH TURKEY HUNT DETAILS:
WHO: Girls ages 8 to 15
Lady Apprentice Guides ages 16 to 20
4:30-5:00pm on Friday Evening at The Clark's.
(Events will start at 5:00 including a meal for the kids)
11:30pm Sunday Morning at Otter Creek Christian Fellowship.
If this time runs into your personal schedule because of it being Easter Sunday, we can arrange for earlier pick up or as late as 12:30 if needed.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A TURKEY TAG!!! If you do not have a tag and would like help getting one, please let us know ASAP and we will help you find out if there are any left over tags available for our zone. If you don't bring a tag, you can't kill a turkey but you can still come and participate in all the fun.
- Sleeping Bag/Bedding & pillow
- Camo Coat, Pants, Hat, Gloves
- Hunting Boots
- Warm Clothes and socks (make sure to have layers of clothing as it will be very cold for the morning hunt )
- Camp Chair
- Clean clothes for each day
- Toiletries (tooth brush, tooth paste, deodorant, etc...
- Towels/Wash Cloth
- YOUR EASTER OUTFIT FOR CHURCH!
This outing includes: all meals from supper on Friday through breakfast on Sunday, snacks and lodging in the bunk house for 2 nights. The kids will also get a choice between a CTO shirt or hat.
Guns and ammo will be provided.
If you can not afford the cost of the outing, please ask about sponsorship.
If there is anything highlighted in yellow that you don't have or any other questions, concerns or if you need directions, please call or text
Nikki at 715-702-2157